Thursday, September 4, 2008

Color

Messing around, nothing serious, but there are some things I like in this. I was planning on starting the next page, but Photoshop was freaking on me. In an odd twist I opened Painter which ran like butter...if butter was a smooth running art program. I used Leyendecker (sp?) as my inspiration. It's odd using him for a zombie comic.I failed at what I was hoping would happen, but maybe I'll follow this road that has started.

In other news, art will be slow at home, watching The Wire season 5 from Netflix right now. Oh, McNutty.

4 comments:

Tim said...

That's awesome. Love the faces.

Ray Lederer said...

Meaty good...:)

Anonymous said...

The color tone is perfect. Really sets the right mood to the story.

Moai said...

You can definitely see the Leyendecker influence in the silhouettes and the "striped" brushstrokes.