Monday, May 9, 2011

A unique post



Hey all, I usually don't post about other sites or stores, but I adore this gals jewelry and want to promote it. It's rare that beauty and darkness blend so well.

I first found out about it while researching if anybody made jewelry out of teeth (I wanted to buy my baby girls teeth back from the tooth fairy and make a necklace out of them for her sixteenth birthday. I think it's sweet, my wife....not so much; but she has teeth issues.). I came across Charlotte Burkhart's Etsy site. At the time I didn't know it, but she's the sister of someone I know.

I still want to commission that necklace, but I also want some more of Charlotte's wares. I find these pieces particularly stunning:




I want that knuckle ring for the Lab. Gorgeous stuff. Beautiful inspiration.

Here's her Etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/charlotteburkhart
Here's her slick website: Http://www.charlotteburkhart.com

Go check it out, if you have the funds I highly recommend picking some up.


Doug

No comments: