Friday, August 19, 2011

Hey kids! We released a screenshot of the game I'm working on. So...here it is. (PS, I'm cannibalizing my Blomkamp post...because of time).

Oh, and here's a tiny movie showing our day and night cycle: BOOYAH!

A big thanks to my amazing art team, you're doing amazing shit, there's only four of you, but you're making a world that rivals worlds made by teams of hundreds. You are all truly incredible. Especially with your ability to put up with my shit on a daily basis. Thanks so much.

To Jeff Stain, thanks for giving me this chance, I hope I'm doing you proud. And thanks for always having my back and supporting our compelling game location.

Thanks to the rest of you Undeaders for all you do as well. Even though I don't understand most of it.

I also owe a certain someone I worked for recently a big thanks for teaching me not to be afraid of color, and to adopt his love of light beams. Not to mention, how to have a back bone, and say what I want. If he's reading this, and he'll know who he is, thanks man. For everything. And I'm not lazy. Well...maybe a little lazy.

Well Neill, that's it for today. Drink a beer, and have a good weekend.

Doug

3 comments:

Ben Greene said...

Seeing progress like this is always supremely rewarding. Fantastic work my man!

Doug Williams said...

Thanks man! It's a real labor of love. I knew watching all those 80s monster movies would pay off someday.

TKWatkins said...

Awesome work Doug. BTW, does the game take place in Colorado?